Saturday, April 12, 2008

Off we go!

To Donsol, Sorsogon! That's our adventure trip this summer. Since we got married seven years ago, we make it a point to take at least a week off from work to enjoy an extended anniversary celebration in a beautiful island destination.

On April 18th, we are celebrating our seventh wedding anniversary. Can't believe it's been seven years!!! Parang ang bilis masyado. Does that mean we are having fun? I definitely believe so.

Anyway, I am so excited for this trip. My leave just got approved last week so we only got to check flights then and unfortunately, all Legaspi-bound flights are full. We have no choice but to take a long bus ride. I'm kinda excited because it's the first time I'll be taking a long road trip in a public transport. We're leaving monday night at 7:30pm. Here's our itinerary:

Day 1 - (Tuesday) Roam around Legaspi; meet with fellow scrapper Diane for some photo op
Day 2 - Trek to Mt. Mayon, drive to Donsol in the afternoon
Day 3 - Whaleshark interaction, River Kayaking
Day 4 - Island hopping, Firefly watching
Day 5 - City Tour in Sorsogon
Day 6 - Fly back to Manila (no more bus ride for us!)

So excited!!! I even made a travel journal for this trip.

We'll be bringing along two cameras - my brand new Canon 40D, and my 4-year old Canon Powershot A95. We're bringing the latter for the underwater shots since I have an underwater casing for it.

Will provide a full account of our trip when we get back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet you Alby! Have a safe trip!

myls said...

shucks, may dslr ka na! :D *inggit* hehehe! enjoy!!!

Ed Mahony said...

This is a fun and interesting blog ..