Monday, September 1, 2008

Question on Bantayan Island Accommodation

Thank you RoMa for your question. I thought I'd just post here so I can also post some photos again.

Anyway, the photos below are right in front of Marlin Resort. So, yes, it has a fabulous beach front. Sta. Fe Resort is just beside the pier so aside from the noise of approaching boats, they also bring to the shore some debris. Hence, between the two, I'd recommend Marlin.

Just a word of caution though. The rooms at Marlin are just ok - not exactly 5 star. The rooms are big, clean and comfortable. No fancy amenities there. For us, that's just fine but others prefer more posh accommodations. They do have a restaurant and bar. I guess they cover all the basics.

I hope that answered your question. Enjoy your vacation!





No comments: