Tuesday, October 14, 2008

High School Musical On Ice in Manila

I was fortunate to win 5 tickets to the High School Musical On Ice performance at the Araneta Coliseum. I've never seen a single HSM show on TV or in the movies and I am totally clueless on what it's all about. Nonetheless, a free show is a free show, so with hubby in tow, plus two of my adult cousins - Johannes and Jo-Ann, and Johannes' wife Richelle, we trooped to the Araneta Coliseum to watch HSM On Ice. My cousins and I used to watch Holiday on Ice when we were kids so this was a bit nostalgic for us. I managed to snap a couple of photos using my DSLR. "Professional" cameras are actually prohibited inside the coliseum but since I am not a professional photographer, it shouldn't matter. I could have taken the same set of photos even with my point and shoot.







The best part of the show? Dinner at Cafe Bola afterwards. :b

No comments: