Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Date Night

It's our 119th monthsary and it's time to try something new.

This time, it's Mamou at Serendra. We were supposed to eat at Gaudi yet again when my colleague E suggested Mamou. He said the steak is very good and we must try the baked mashed potatoes. Well, I ditched the potatoes given my dietary requirements so Ariel ate my portion as well as his. I ordered salad instead. So here's the steak which Ariel and I shared.

After dinner, we went to Tea and Therapy for, well, tea of course. And dessert for Ariel. The menu describes the benefits of each tea concoction.

We opted for the German Wild Lover (Pure Pleasure) which I've tried before and loved. Ariel ordered a slice of Sans Rival (his all time favorite dessert) for a sweet ending to our dinner date.

The teapot and two small cups. I want that teapot!


WE just relaxed a bit and read travel mags.

We're thinking of subscribing to this mag.

And Ariel admired the modern interiors featured in Design magazine.

Lovely, lovely night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a gastronomic experience! tbanks for making me busog just by your pure accounts of it :)

Alby said...

Hi Bjay!
I'm not really a fan of steaks but I've heard so much about Mamou's steak that I just had to give it a try. It was pretty good. But sinful. :D