Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Beaches and Beyond: A Travel Journal

When I started blogging, it was mainly to practice my writing skills. I didn't realize I would enjoy it so much. Not just writing. The whole package - arranging the layout, choosing the font type, color and size, adding page elements, etc. Anyway, since I enjoyed it so much, I've decided to start a new blog. This one will be dedicated to travel. My other blog, scrap-my-life, will be about my scrapbooking hobby.

My hubby and I enjoy going to the beach. It is our ultimate dream to be able to see the best beaches of the Philippines, and eventually, the best of the world. We started six years ago, shortly after we exchanged our wedding vows. Since ours is a lifelong partnership, I guess we have a lifetime to fulfill our dream.

Other than beaches, we generally love to see new places, taste new dishes, and basically experience new things. Hopefully, this blog will capture those experiences and help me remember thoughts and feelings during those escapades.

No comments: